- Embedded Leaders
- Sales Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Training Professionals
The Spirit of Risk
Why Risk Is Not a Four-Letter Word
Businesses have historically used extensive measures to minimize risk. However, the accountant’s view of risk ignores the human need for, and creative value in, taking risks. Without employing risk, today’s businesses can face quick extinction.
Embracing and cultivating the Spirit of Risk provides the individual and the company with the “secret sauce” for success.
You will discover:
1. Human beings must have risk in their lives
2. Risk provides a challenge and an energy for positive growth
3. Risk awakens the genius in the organization
4. Risk creates a unifying cause that bonds teams and drives them to succeed
5. Risk is a magnet that attracts resources to solve seemingly unsolvable problems